Habib Bank Limited or commonly branded as 'HBL' is one of the largest banks in Pakistan with subsidiaries in the UK and Hong Kong. It first began in the country in 1947 and as at 2012 had over 1450 branches nationwide. Within Pakistan it has over 5 million customers and caters to individual, business and Islamic banking customers. While offering standard banking products for its retail customers (loans, credit cards) it also offers deposit savings products that includes savings accounts, term accounts and foreign currency accounts (US, Euro and UK Pound).
Telephone Enquiries and product information: 111-111-425
Headquarters: Habib Bank Plaza I.I.Chundrigar Road , Karachi, Pakistan.
- Term Deposits
- Savings Accounts
- Foreign Currency Accounts
- Mutual Funds
- Bank Accounts
- Running Finance
- Demand Finance
- Trade finance
- Working Capital Finance
- FE Loans Pre and Post Shipment Export Financing (PKR
- USD) Import Financing (PKR
- USD) LMM Funding Receivable Discounting Islamic Banking facilities Cash Management Services Letter of Credit
- Letter of Guarantee Standby Letter of Credit